Law of Attraction in 26 Steps
Whether you believe it or not you are currently using the Law of Attraction to bring whatever circumstances that you are now facing. Instead of bring negative circumstances use the Law to bring in the positive. Not all will be positive but 88% is better than 26%. Just do it
1. Think about only abundance and wealth. Don’t think any contradictory thoughts.
2. Make the decision to think only about good things.
3. Quiet your mind with meditation, even if only for a few minutes.
4. Experience and celebrate good feelings like excitement, joy, gratitude, and love.
5. When you are feeling down, take actions to elevate your feelings.
6. Put together a list of Secret Shifters. These are visualizations or memories that make you feel good. If you feel sad or frustrated, think of these positive visualizations or memories.
7. Put yourself in a state of feeling love as much as possible.
8. Think of everything you want and write it down in the present tense, preceding it with “I am so happy and grateful now that…”
9. Have complete faith that you are receiving what you want.
10. Make-believe and act as if you have whatever you want already.
11. Take inspired action when you feel like it. Inspired action happens when you are receiving and feels effortless.
12. Act, speak, and think as though you already received what you’ve asked for.
13. Express gratitude for everything in your life as much as possible.
14. Visualize what you want and create lots of action in the visualization, since static images are harder to focus on.
15. When you have a doubtful thought, release it and instantly think “I know I am receiving now” and feel that you are receiving.
16. Create a vision board – a posterboard with images of what you want in your life.
17. Think and feel that you have more than enough money and abundance. Imagine spending the money on things you want to have and experience
18. Don’t worry about how the money will come to you. “It is your job to ask, to believe you are receiving, and feel happy now. Leave the details to the Universe on how it will bring it about.”
19. When you see something you want, say to yourself, “I can afford that. I can buy that.”
20. Use the affirmation “Money comes easily and frequently.”
21. Give money to good causes and give from a feeling of abundance rather than one of sacrifice.
22. Act as if you are receiving everything you want.
23. Treat yourself with love and respect.
24. In relationships, focus on what you appreciate and love in the other person.
25. “Praise and bless everything in your life!”
26. Focus on being mindful of the present moment.